funtography





 I still think this is extra work that isnt needed. I forgot what I used. I just used nature. I just copied some people

 The chemicals used in the development of photographs included mercury, silver nitrate, lye, and more. These chemicals were extremely dangerous and many photographers had to take time off from their work due to illness caused by exposure to the chemicals. Over time, prolonged contact with these chemicals and metals could lead to madness or even death. Photography before the digital age was serious, potentially life-threatening business!


Queen victoria had 9 children and they caused many scandals and she outlived 4 of them. The era was called victorian era. She had 42 grandbabies. Her living relatives are the kings and queens in all of europe monarchy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi I am Paige the photographer

Questions