Questions

 


1). Describe your thoughts on this first “freefotofun day” and the prompt with using the CD/process as a location finder to take images?  Weird?  Did you follow the instructions? Partially?  Give details of what you did to start off finding a spot to take photos from. 


2).  How did you feel while taking photos at both lower vantage points or above the usual eye-level.  Do you normally pay attention to these “spaces”?



I thought it was fun because throwing the cds everywhere and having all of the cds break and the pictures were good. I normally would be careful with the cds but I wasnt so it was more fun to throw it around and have it break.for the location of the pictures I took them in the school square or the hallways which have good lighting or a nice enough scenery.


I think both of the angles look good because they can have good lighting with the cds. The angles of the pictures look good and the lighting is nice too because the colors of the cd makes it look like a rainbow scenery. I sometimes pay attention to the spaces but not too much.



1. table with cd

2. reflections

3. green lights


1).  If you used the CD as part of your composed image (not just to find a spot) how did you use it?

2).  What do you think the purpose of a quick assignment like this is for?

3).  What is your overall impression of your photo results and doing a freefotofun day shoot (knowing that you’ll have other freefotofun days)?



If i used the cd as part of my composed items then I would have used the lights and reflections of the cd to make my pictures look pretty. The CDs can give off a rainbow color of reflections and have a nice tune to it. I would use the reflections to cover the camera lens very lightly so it can have the whole place have a rainbow feel to it.


I think the purpose of the assignment was so we can have fun. It was also so that the teacher can give the students some free time because we are getting a lot of work recently. Maybe to also get the students to take more pictures for more work we will do later.


I think my pictures turned out better than I expected because I didn't expect the reflections of the cd to turn out that good. I think the freefoto fun day was pretty fun because I got some good pictures and had a free class period. Knowing that I might have a more freefoto fun day I think that it will be more fun and eventful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

funtography

Hi I am Paige the photographer