Creative Soft Light- Portraits

 Controlling the lights were hard. I was aware enough for the light controls so it can be correct.  I would rate me 10 because self confidence.

All of it was mostly artificial with the fake lights.  I needed assistance to use the lights because im short. I would make it hard lighting.

My theme would be normal. It would be a plain selfie because i dont do selfies. I would improve it if i wanted to but i wont.

High iso pictures are hard.practicing it was hard. It was hard getting the correct iso.

Selfies are when u take a picture of yourself or you with others. Self portraits are you with a drawing or a picture of your face. I dont think theres not difference between the selfies and id.

I feel regular confident. I want to take pictures of my cousins because they are so cute. The raange are gonna be useful..







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

funtography

Hi I am Paige the photographer

Questions