soft light exploration

 Achieving the effect was hard and getting the artificial lights was hard. It was hard to get the lights correct and if we did it now then it would've been hard. My awareness of the lights was hard to get and would tell people to not try too hard with it.  Before me and my group had to do the lights we had a hard time getting the correct ones. My group tried to use our phone flashlights but it didn't go well.

The difference between the covered fabric light is the soft light effect it gives. The hard light gives it a nice and bright light effect. The diy light gives off more of a blue and whiter light it gives off. The white boards are better for the lights to give off a better and very bright light. The cloth is better because its easier to get.

The first image is my golf ball and shows the soft light of the lamp I have at home. The next image is Kiki posing with the light shining in her face. The next one is savannah with the soft light showing on her face. The next one is the light just reflecting off a light. The last one is my dog being a good dog.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

funtography

Hi I am Paige the photographer

Questions