Decadent Desserts

 If I get a certain food at a restaurant, I would dig in because I always shove the food in my mouth. I would take 30 seconds to analyze the food for a few seconds and shove it in my mouth. Sometimes the food pictures at restaurants look fake it would hopefully taste good. 

My group worked on 5 types of food and a drink. For the drink it looks like shots because it is cool. The cookies were arranged in a way to make it look fancy. For the other ones we made the marshmallows in a cup like hot chocolate.
  1. Cookies in marshmallow in back

  2. Cupcake with clouds and lights

  3. Shots clinking together

  4. Shots with shiny things together 

  5. Marshmallows and cookies together



  1. Important take aways from the project was the aftermath because my friends got to eat the deserts. The arrangement was cool. The camera control lights were nice.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

funtography

Hi I am Paige the photographer

Questions