ISO

 Hello, very existent audience. This post will tell you about ISO. ISO helps me with how bright my photos will turn out and how nice or bad it will look. I can use the bad part of the ISO photos to make it better by improving. Both ISOs were pretty ok to do. I just had to experiment with how high and low it was. One of my portraits is where I used low ISO and a different shutter speed. I think higher ISO is better for some genres or photos and also lower ISO is good for emo pictures.  I would rather use the lower ISO . I think darker photos look better because the lighting is good.  I would like to think that I have a good amount of knowledge of exposure. Anyway, thanks for reading this because you are either my teacher or a student that doesn't know what to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

funtography

Hi I am Paige the photographer

Questions