Hi I am Paige the photographer

 Hello friends I am Paige some things to know about me:

1. I am a freshman and I graduate 2025

2. I go to Moanalua high school and I'm on the air riflery team

3. I like to shoot for my school and I like to play games with my friends

4. I have a dog and his name is dash

5. My favorite photographer is Steve McCurry, he is known for his pictures that document social issues around the world

This is Steve McCurry

I like to take pictures of landscapes or people because both can turn into really nice and meaning in it. One of my best pictures are the ones I take of dark rooms because it looks very neat with all the colors of the room.

I would like to learn all types of photography like fashion photography, and photojournalism



examples of a photo I took of a friend



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

funtography

Questions